Danya Cosmetics Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy.
Applies from – December, 2021
1. Danya Cosmetics Ltd. (“Danya” or the “Company”) is a company incorporated in Israel and it engages in the manufacture, marketing and exporting of cosmetics products.
8. In this policy, the term "personal information" means any information that can reasonably be used to identify you, including your IP address, your first name, last name, address, your telephone number, etc.
11. The term "content" includes information of any kind, including any textual, visual or audio content or any combination thereof, as well as their design, processing, editing, distribution and presentation, including (but not limited to): picture, photograph, drawing, animation, chart, figure, simulation, video, sound file, musical file; software, file, computer code, application, protocol, database and interface, tag, mark, symbol, icon etc.
12. Danya is making great efforts to protect the integrity of the information and the security of the information against access by third parties. Collecting the information and maintaining its confidentiality are done in a secure environment, while Danya uses a combination of security technologies, including protection of the Site through SSL encryption technologies, security procedures and other organizational means to protect the information from access and/or use and/or exposure to unauthorized parties in the company and/or to third parties.
13. Danya will be entitled to send you an occasional advertisement by email according to your consent.
14. Danya may use the information you provide on the Site - and the information you collect about your patterns of use of the Site - for the purpose of improving the Services in the Site, to fulfill your requests after you have given your permission, to publish relevant publications, to conduct or to support campaigns for the purpose of analysis and delivery of statistical information to third parties. Such third parties as mentioned and/or their employees and/or anyone on their behalf are prohibited from using this personal information for any other purpose, except for the provisions in this section above.
B. Policy Regarding Minors
15. If you are under the age of 18, you may browse our Site, but you may not provide us with your personal details. This Site is not intended for minors under the age of 18 years and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have received personal information by mistake from a surfer who is under the age of 18, we will act to delete this information from the system.
C. The Information Collected, the Manner of Collecting it and the Processing of the Data
16. When using the Site services, “personal information” about you is collected, which was knowingly provided by you. This information personally identifies you, in other words your name, identity no./ passport no., your address, age, gender and the means of payment that you use.
17. In addition to the personal information accumulated on the Danya Site about you, Danya will collect non-personal information used for statistical purposes – regarding your practices in the Site, including content you have created or uploaded to the Site, information or advertisements you read, the pages you viewed, the services that interested you, the location of your computer and the data of the IP address) through which you access the Site and more. This is aggregate information that does not identify you personally and is not saved along with your information. This information is learned and accumulated in a statistical manner, while collecting information electronically through Cookies.
18. In addition, Danya may collect and use the services of third parties in order to collect and analyze anonymous, statistical, or aggregative information in connection with the use of the Site, including information relating to your details and your activity on the Site.
19. Danya reserves the right to integrate and use third parties, among others
20. When you visit the Site, additional data is collected automatically for the purpose of providing service, mailing and reviews respectively by: yotpo, help scout mailchimp et cetera.
21. It should be emphasized that the information you provide and/or collect, can and will be verified against existing information about you and/or against similar information provided and/or against any similar information held by any third party.
22. Danya does not wish to receive any content or information from you that is confidential or protected by any rights or constitutes a violation of the provisions of the law or of an agreement and you are required to refrain from uploading and publishing any such information. Therefore, any content or information you submit to Danya and/or publish through the Site or by any other means for the purpose of publication (for example in forums, feedbacks etc.) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Know that by sending content and information for publication, you grant Danya a free license that is not limited in time to display, reproduce, copy, distribute, market, transmit, make available to the public and make any other use of the content and information at its discretion. This means that, inter alia, you are not entitled and you shall not be entitled in the future to any payment or compensation for any content that you will provide to the company and/or publish in the Site.
24. The body responsible for processing the data on the Site: email@example.com
25. The legal basis for the processing of personal information is: (a) to provide our services, namely the performance of the contract between you and Danya. (b) that we have been given your consent to use this information. (c) the processing your information for our legitimate interests or those of a third party in cases where your interests do not override these interests.
D. The Use of the Information
27. Danya may use the information you provide for sending notices to you, including, inter alia, advertising, information about events and products, cosmetic advice, promotions, etc. Danya will also use your personal information to send products to you if you purchase them through the Site.
29. If you choose to give your cell phone number, Danya will be entitled to transmit text messages to you containing, inter alia, information about events, products, cosmetic consultation, promotions, etc. Danya does not charge for sending text messages, however it is possible that your cellular phone provider will charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages, air time and any other fees charged by your cellular phone provider. If you choose to receive text messages and afterwards you regret doing so, and request to retract your consent, please contact us to remove your name from the list of addresses.
30. Danya shall be entitled to send marketing and/or advertising material to you through the e-mail address provided by you, including the daily / weekly email, unless you give written notice to Danya that you no longer wish to do so. If you wish to stop receiving such e-mails, you may turn to Danya’s customer service department and request to remove you from the distribution list at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Removal from Distribution List
If you wish to be removed from our distribution list you may act in one of the following ways:
a. For a quick and immediate removal from the list without contacting us - through the link attached to any promotional mailing or SMS sent to you. This is the quickest and most recommended way.
b. By sending an email message to the following email address:
c. Through the “Contact Us” feature on the Website.
31. Danya may use your personal information to provide you with personalized service and use of the Site. For example, Danya will be able to offer you products according to your preferences, which are learned from the personal information you knowingly provide, and the statistical information collected about you.
• To allow you to use various services on the Site, such as (but not limited to) various campaigns and activities offered from time to time on the Site.
• To improve and enrich the services and content offered on the Site. Create new services and content. Modify or cancel existing services and content. The information that Danya will use for this purpose will be mainly statistical information, which does not identify you personally.
• To identify you during repeated entries into areas where registration is required and to save you from entering your information each time.
• To create personal areas on the Site that can accommodate your preferences.
• For consumption and/or purchase of products and services on the Site.
• For the purpose of publishing information and content on your behalf.
• To match the advertisements that you see when you visit the Site to your areas of interest. The information used by Danya for this purpose will not identify you personally by name or address.
• Danya is permitted to periodically send you information about its services, as well as marketing and advertising information. You may request at any time to cease receiving such information.
• To contact you (if necessary).
• For analysis and delivery of statistical information to third parties, including advertisers. This information will not recognize you personally.
33. The information to be used will in part be statistical information that is not personally identifiable.
E. Use of the Information and Providing it to Third Parties
35. We will not provide your personal information to third parties for their use in marketing their products and advertisements or services to you without your consent. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about surfers visiting the Site.
36. Danya shall be entitled to disclose the personal information about you, in whole or in part, to any third parties, subject to the fulfillment of one of the following conditions:
1. When you purchase products and services from trading partners or at the time you take part in third party content activities or in joint activities of Danya and a third party that are presented on the Danya Site. In such cases, these partners shall be given the information they need to to complete the purchase process, manage the relevant content activity and maintain contact with you. It should be emphasized that unless otherwise stated, these parties have no right to use this information beyond the purpose for which it was provided.
2. When delivery of the information is required by law and/or if necessary, in the framework of legal proceedings, including in the event that a judicial order is received instructing you to give your details or information about you to a third party. This is also the case for any dispute, claim, lawsuit, demand or legal proceedings, if any exist, between you and Danya.
3. In the event of a legal dispute requiring the disclosure of your information and if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal applications originating in jurisdictions outside of Israel if we believe in good faith that the answer is required by law in the relevant jurisdiction, impacts the users in this judicial authority and it meets standards recognized in the world.
5. Information that we receive about you (including financial transactions related to purchases made through Facebook) will be accessible and maintained for a longer period when such information is the subject of a legal application or obligation, government investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies or in order to avoid damage in general. We also keep information for at least one year from accounts that have been disabled due to violation of terms to prevent repeated violations or other violations of the terms.
6. Danya shall be entitled to transfer your information and the information collected as a result of your use of the Site to companies associated with Danya, provided that they use this information only in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
7. Danya shall be entitled to transfer information for the purpose of providing and sharing anonymous, aggregate and statistical information with other companies or organizations associated with Danya as well as with suppliers, business partners, advertisers and any third party, at Danya's exclusive discretion. Danya will not knowingly disclose your identity to them without your consent.
F. Sharing Information with Third Party Partners
37. Danya works with third party partners who assist it in providing and improving its products or use tools for business to improve and expand Danya's business worldwide. We do not sell any of your information to anyone, and we will never do this. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. The following are third parties we share and/or may share information with:
38. Third parties that provide Danya with analysis services (such as Facebook and Instagram): Through social websites, we receive statistics and aggregate usage data that help Danya understand how people interact with their posts, listings, pages, videos, and other content of theirs in Facebook, Instagram products and outside of them. For example, we receive general information about demographic data and areas of interest (for example, information that an advertisement of Danya was viewed by a woman between the age of 25 to 34 who lives in Tel Aviv and likes software engineering), and this is in order to help them to better understand the type of Danya’s target audience. We also learn which Facebook advertisements led you to perform a purchase or other action in Danya’s Site.
39. Advertisers and Surveying Partners: We share information with companies to provide analysis and surveying reports. We provide to our advertisers and to our surveying partners reports on the types of people entering the Danya Site and regarding advertisement performance, but we do not share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address) unless you give us permission to do so. For example, we provide to advertisers general information regarding the types of demand for our various products to help us better understand our audience to determine pricing policies, discounts, etc.
40. Partners offering products and services as part of marketing our products: When you subscribe to receive favorite content or purchase a product from a seller of our products, the content creator or seller can receive your non-personal information and other information you share with him and information required for completing the transaction, including details for sending and making contact.
41. Suppliers and Service Providers: We provide information and content to suppliers and service providers that support our business, for example by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our products are used, providing customer service, support in respect of payments or conducting surveys.
42. Researchers and Academics: We also provide information and content to research partners and to academics conducting studies that promote learning and innovation to support products and improve discoveries and innovations in subjects of cosmetics and beauty.
G. Site Links to Websites on the Internet, Social Networks and Personal Information You share
43. Danya provides the users of the Site with tools for sharing and linking content from the Site through social networks and various online services. Be aware that the use of such social networks and online services is external and separate to the Site and subject to the privacy practices of those services. This policy does not apply to the activities of these social networks, or any online service operated by a third party.
44. On the Site you will find links to different pages, Sites and content on the Internet. These pages, Sites and content and those included in them are not published by Danya or on its behalf and Danya does not control and/or supervise them. The fact that Danya links to them does not imply Danya's consent to their content and does not guarantee their reliability, it being up to date, its legality and/or the content owner's practices in the area of privacy or in any other aspect related to their operation.
45. Danya is not responsible for the protection of the copyrights or rights of third parties on the Sites to which it allows linking from this Site. You may find that you object to the contents contained in links or believe that these contents are outrageous, irritating, inappropriate, illegal or immoral. Danya is not responsible for the content to which the links lead, it is not responsible for any consequence that will be caused from using the content as mentioned and/or from relying on them and it will not bear any liability for any damage that will be caused to you or to any third party as a result of using the links or content as mentioned, and/or from relying on them.
46. Danya does not undertake that the links on the Site will be in good working order and will lead you to an active internet Site.
48. Danya may remove links from the Site included in it in the past, or refrain from adding new links, and Danya may add links at any time, all at its absolute discretion.
49. Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, Danya does not undertake that the contents and services of third parties published on the Site will be complete, correct, legal or accurate, or that will meet your expectations and requirements. Danya shall not bear any responsibility for any result deriving from such content, or from their use, or from relying on them.
51. The Site may also include content that are given for advertising on behalf of users of the Site. This content may also include personal information. Know that the content you are uploading to the Site is not private or confidential and that you should not expect any privacy in respect to it. You must exercise caution and exercise discretion when disclosing personal information that may identify you or others.
H. Securing Information
53. Danya attributes great importance to the security of information in its systems, in order to and protect it and defend it against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration and corruption of the personal information you provide on the Site. In order to protect the information, Danya operates information security systems, applications and procedures designed to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss or unauthorized access to information.
54. Encryption: In order to protect confidential content such as, orders or requests that you send to us, this Site uses, for security purposes as operators of the Site the SSL protocol. You can detect that the connection is encrypted by the HTTPS browser address bar and the lock mark in your browser. When operating an encrypted connection, a third party will not be able to read the data you sent us.
55. Payments are encrypted on this Site.
56. As stated, we use information security measures on this Site, but since our Site is available to you on the public Internet, your personal information is provided to us on the open Internet and as a result, in case of hacking, unauthorized third parties may review and use it. Therefore, we do not guarantee that the Site will be impenetrable to unauthorized access and misuse of the information stored therein.
57. Since as stated, there is no certainty that these applications absolutely guarantee that personal information will not be disclosed or stolen from the databases, Danya does not undertake, and you cannot reasonably expect, that the services and information systems used in Danya will be immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein. By using the Site and its services, you are aware of and agree to these limitations.
58. The information Danya collects is stored in Danya's database, which is stored at server hosting providers and information backups, which may also be located outside the borders of Israel. Additional information, as set forth in this policy, is collected and kept by other companies (such as statistical companies, etc.), and they can also keep the information outside the borders of the country. Your consent to this policy also constitutes consent to keep the information abroad and to transfer it outside of the borders of Israel.
59. Danya shall not be liable for any delay, difficulty in using, inaccuracy of information, computer virus or any defect in this Site or any inconsistency between it and the user's hardware, software or files.
60. Danya does not warrant that the Site, including its contents, will not be disturbed, will be provided in order without interruption, will exist safely and without errors and will be immune to unauthorized access to Danya's computers or to damage, malfunctions, failures or failures in the hardware, in software and in any other communications systems of Danya and/or of anyone on its behalf.
61. Danya shall not be liable for any problem, malfunction caused by factors beyond Danya's control.
62. We recommend that you take all possible precautions to protect your information while you are online. For example, change your passwords frequently, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and ascertain that you are using a secure browser.
65. There are Cookies which are required to perform the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you wish to use for example, the shopping cart function.
66. There are Cookies that come from from third parties, since Danya is also assisted by Google’s advertising services, Google Analytics and social networking services such as Facebook. The Cookie files coming from such third parties are intended for advertising products or services based on your various activities throughout the internet and other Sites and services which you have visited (by a method called Retargeting). In addition the Cookie files which come from Facebook are intended to present information to you in the Site which originates from Facebook, to mark content that you “liked”, to recommend to you other content that could interest you and more.
For additional information regarding the types of Cookies and the use by Google or anyone on its behalf, see the information center of Google.
For additional information regarding use of Cookie files by Facebook or by anyone on its behalf, see the “Cookies” policy of Facebook.
67. Modern web browsers include the option to avoid accepting Cookies, and therefore if you do not wish to accept Cookies, you can avoid them by changing the settings in your browser. If you do not know how to do this, check the browser help file you are using.
68. In some of the services mentioned above, you may request to be removed from the collection of Cookies regarding you by using "Out Put".
69. However, keep in mind that disabling the Cookies may result in you being unable to use some of the services and features on the Site or on other websites. In addition, you can delete the Cookies on your computer at any time. It is suggested that you do so only if you are convinced that you do not want the Site to be tailored to your preferences or shared with third parties.
70. For additional information regarding the option to remove you from third parties advertisings services see their website.
71. As stated, Danya dedicates resources and uses various security measures to prevent penetration of Danya's computers and/or the database of the Site in order to prevent possible harm to the privacy of the users of the Site. However, Danya cannot completely secure Danya's computers and/or the database of the Site against unauthorized penetrations and prohibited use of the information. Therefore, you hereby declare that you will not have any claim and/or demand and/or lawsuit against Danya and/or any person on behalf of Danya due to such unauthorized penetration and/or disclosure and/or use of information resulting from such unauthorized access, by virtue of the agreement and/or the law. We recommend that you take all possible precautions to protect your information while you are online. For example, change your passwords frequently, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and ascertain that you are using a secure browser.
J. What are Your Rights Regarding Your Information
73. At all times you have the right to receive information regarding your personal stored in Danya (hereinafter the "Personal Data"). Danya also provides you with the ability to access, repair, transfer and delete your data, all as set forth below.
74. The right to review the information: You are entitled to review the personal data. If after your review of the personal data you find that it is incorrect, incomplete, not clear or not up-to-date, you may contact Danya with a request to amend or delete the information.
75. In addition, if the information on the Danya Site is used for personally contacting you, based on your affiliation with a population group, determined by one or more characteristics of persons whose names are included on the Site ("applying with a commercial offer"), then you are entitled to require in writing that the information relating to you will be deleted from the Site. In this case, Danya will delete information it needs only for approaching you with commercial offers as mentioned above. Information that Danya requires for conducting its business – including documenting commercial actions and others that you performed by using Danya’s Site will continued to be kept in the Site according to law, however it shall no longer be used for approaching you with a commercial offer.
76. If you wish to receive details of any personal data, if at all, collected about you during your visits to the Danya Site, please contact us by regular post to the address: Danya Cosmetics Ltd., 16 Hakedar St., Netanya, Israel or through the "Contact Us" box on the Site.
77. Cancelling your consent to process data (the right to be deleted / “forgotten”): Processing of personal data is possible only on the basis of your explicit consent or for the purpose of performing the contractual engagement between you and Danya for the purchase of products and including third parties such as payment for ordering products. You can cancel an existing consent at any time.
78. Your right to transfer the data: You have the right to receive the data we process on the basis of your consent in a standard and readable format. If you need to transfer the information to another body, it will only be performed if technically possible.
79. Danya stores your personal data about you until it is not necessary in order to provide the products you purchased or until you cancel your registration to the Site, whichever comes first. This decision is made on a case-by-case basis and it depends on the variables of the nature of the data, why it was collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational conservation needs.
80. If you choose to cancel your consent with respect to the use of your personal data, we will delete your data from the database and remove you from the mailing list. Please note that if you cancel your consent, we will no longer be able to provide you with Danya's benefits and we will delete your personal information, if required at your request.
81. If you wish to remove / update personal data, please contact us via regular post to the address: Danya Cosmetics Ltd., 16 Hakedar St., Netanya, Israel or through the "Contact Us" box on the Site.
L. Law and jurisdiction
85. Continued use of the Site after the policy change indicates your agreement to the revised policy. If you do not agree with the updated policy, you should stop using the Site any further. At any time, you can review the latest policy by clicking the appropriate link on the Site.